- CANES HEADLINES: ALL NEWS POSTS
- SPRING 2018: MEET THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPS
- TRAINING: HURRICANES GO THE DISTANCE
- ALPHABETICAL ROSTER & PLAYER PROFILES
- CANES PHOTO GALLERY
- CANES CALENDAR
- CANES GAME REPORTS
- CANES ARCHIVES
- League Website (BSYSL)
- Video: Justin's clearance header
- Video: Canes Goal! Anthony's Nonchalant Finish
- Video: Captain Josh on Double Defensive Duty
- Video: Anything Is Possible
- Dreams, Goals, & Your Calling
- Winning with Henry Ford
- Zig Ziglar: "Born to Win"
- Jim Collins: "From Good to Great"
- Maxwell's 5 Levels of Leadership
- John Wooden on Winning/Succeeding
- Bob Griese reflects on the '72 perfect season
- "It ain't about how hard you hit..."
- Canes Fight Song: "Going the Distance"
- 10 easy warm ups
- Soccer Nutrition
- Raising a Gold Medalist
- Positioning & Movement
- Defend Like a Pro
- Amazing Saves & Goals
- 30 Most Creative Goals
- 50 goals by Pele
- Clint Dempsey: just being myself
- Mia Hamm: Live Fearlessly
- Mia Hamm: Kick a Curve
- Daytona Trip
- Rollins Men's Soccer
- UF Women's Soccer
- Orlando City Lions
- The Warrior Ethos
- From Start to Finish
- Rules & Terms
- World Soccer Scores
- Soccer Store
- Sponsor: Minami Granite Designs
- Links Page
- Absence Form
- Message Board
- Contact Team
Full field 11v11 scrimmage under the lights
When:Thu, Nov 2, 2017, 5:45pm - 7:30pm
Location:Meet at the big fields.
The league has requested U14 squads to take two or three sessilns for a full field 11v11 scrimmage under the lights, to help prepare our players for high school levels and up. They literally are outgrowing the smaller fields! League administrators and coaches need players to report for their mixed rosters at 5:45. We will go under collaborative coaching until 7:30. Squads will remain intact as usual for Thursday practices and game days to finish out the season.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.