- MEET THE HURRICANES
- ALPHABETICAL ROSTER & PLAYER PROFILES
- CANES GAME REPORTS
- CANES 2017 HEADLINES: ALL NEWS POSTS
- CANES PHOTO GALLERY
- CANES CALENDAR
- CANES ARCHIVES
- TRAINING: HURRICANES GO THE DISTANCE
- League Website (BSYSL)
- Video: Hurricanes Gratitude Lap: 2018
- Video: Justin's & Railey's clearance headers
- Video: Anthony's nonchalant goal
- Video: Defensive heroics from Josh
- Video: Anything Is Possible
- Dreams, Goals, & Your Calling
- Winning with Henry Ford
- Zig Ziglar: "Born to Win"
- Jim Collins: "From Good to Great"
- Maxwell's 5 Levels of Leadership
- John Wooden on Winning/Succeeding
- Bob Griese reflects on the '72 perfect season
- "It ain't about how hard you hit..."
- Canes Fight Song: "Going the Distance"
- 10 easy warm ups
- Soccer Nutrition
- Raising a Gold Medalist
- Positioning & Movement
- Defend Like a Pro
- Amazing Saves & Goals
- 30 Most Creative Goals
- 50 goals by Pele
- Clint Dempsey: just being myself
- Mia Hamm: Live Fearlessly
- Mia Hamm: Kick a Curve
- Daytona Trip
- Rollins Men's Soccer
- UF Women's Soccer
- Orlando City Lions
- The Warrior Ethos
- From Start to Finish
- Rules & Terms
- World Soccer Scores
- Soccer Store
- Sponsor: Minami Granite Designs
- Links Page
- Absence Form
- Message Board
- Contact Team
Tuesdays Full Field
Oct. 20, 2017
1) Please spread the word among yourselves that the league is wanting our team to blend with other teams for a full field scrimmage this next Tuesday night under the lights, and possibly one or two Tuesdays after this effort to give them a sense of full field play. This will be a 60-minute scrimmage, so our kids may or not be directly under me. It will be a collaborative idea.
2) Buttons are still for sale, 2 for $5.
3) Please contact me if you plan to attend the Rollins vs. Embry Riddle match at 7:00 in Daytona Beach. Rollins is 8-3-1 with a 3-game win streak including a 9-1 drubbing of St. Leo. Rollins clearly is looking to ride that momentum into postseason action.
See you Saturday morning at 8:45, and I'll work with anyone who shows up at 8:30.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.