- MEET THE HURRICANES
- ALPHABETICAL ROSTER & PLAYER PROFILES
- CANES GAME REPORTS
- CANES 2017 HEADLINES: ALL NEWS POSTS
- CANES PHOTO GALLERY
- CANES CALENDAR
- CANES ARCHIVES
- TRAINING: HURRICANES GO THE DISTANCE
- League Website (BSYSL)
- Video: Hurricanes Gratitude Lap: 2018
- Video: Justin's & Railey's clearance headers
- Video: Anthony's nonchalant goal
- Video: Defensive heroics from Josh
- Video: Anything Is Possible
- Dreams, Goals, & Your Calling
- Winning with Henry Ford
- Zig Ziglar: "Born to Win"
- Jim Collins: "From Good to Great"
- Maxwell's 5 Levels of Leadership
- John Wooden on Winning/Succeeding
- Bob Griese reflects on the '72 perfect season
- "It ain't about how hard you hit..."
- Canes Fight Song: "Going the Distance"
- 10 easy warm ups
- Soccer Nutrition
- Raising a Gold Medalist
- Positioning & Movement
- Defend Like a Pro
- Amazing Saves & Goals
- 30 Most Creative Goals
- 50 goals by Pele
- Clint Dempsey: just being myself
- Mia Hamm: Live Fearlessly
- Mia Hamm: Kick a Curve
- Daytona Trip
- Rollins Men's Soccer
- UF Women's Soccer
- Orlando City Lions
- The Warrior Ethos
- From Start to Finish
- Rules & Terms
- World Soccer Scores
- Soccer Store
- Sponsor: Minami Granite Designs
- Links Page
- Absence Form
- Message Board
- Contact Team
6 BULLETINS FOR PARENTS
Oct. 30, 2017
6 HURRICANES BULLETINS...
1) We won't have enough players for practice tonight as an alternative for Halloween scratching our regular Tuesday meeting. Too many other schedule clashes for our families.
2) Also, this Thursday evening we will play full field under the lights again, 5:45-7:30.
3) Anybody interested in making up our missing team practice on Friday eve? Please submit your Friday availability with Coach Miley today or tomorrow. We need at least 8...
4) More news: Just spoke with BSYSL administrator Bobby Herndon. He has confirmed we will play the Highlighters at 9:30 on November 18th for Game 10. We have clinched the league championship early, and the league will award medals after Game 9 (November 11th), since Week 10 was not finalized as a make-up for Week 1 (Irma) until today. All U 14 squads will play Game 10 on November 18th. We will have our team party after Game 10. Details on the location will be announced.
5) Also: I presented to Bobby the idea of possibly challenging our league's "all-stars" as a post-season opportunity. I don't care if we take on all the other coaches. All I need is my assistant Chris and our team mom Audrey and our new team manager Annie (my daughter) with the usual support for our kids. I think our kids would do quite well in such a match, and it would further illustrate to them the value of truly being a team. That would require some organization outside our team and some more commitment for one more week from our families; we will table that idea for now, but I will keep you posted.
6) Main message our kids need to be hearing as they finish strong: we believe in them!
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.