- Events Calendar
- Meet Schedule
- Meet Schedule
- Practice Schedule
- Swim Team Board
- Contact Team
We no longer will have evening practices at Lifetime. Please see below the practice schedule for this week. Monday: 8:00-9:15pm @Canterberry – All swimmers
Thursday: 8:00-9:15pm @Canterberry – All swimmers
Friday Clinics: 6:30-7:15am @ Canterberry – 10 & under
7:00-8:00am @ Canterberry - 11 & up
Prelims Tuesday July 8th
The pool is located at 8091 S. Phillips Circle. This is off of Quebec and Mineral and then first right after Safeway shopping center. There will be a parking along Phillips. They will be selling breakfast burritos, Starbucks, donuts, snacks, nachos and all the regular at concessions. We will be able to set up in the greenbelt by the tennis courts, side of pool and up by the townhouses within the roped off area. The warm-up times are as follows:
6:30-6:50 Willow Creek I and Willow Creek 3
6:50-7:10 Holly Park and Arapahoe Lakes
7:10-7:30 Canterbury and Bradbury Ranch
Prelims Wednesday July 9th
PIER POINT SUBDIVISION
Hosted by Canterberry Crocs
* 25 Meter, 6 lane pool with blocks.
· We use the dolphin system.
· Parking: Unlimited street parking on S. Atchison Way. The parking lot is extremely small. We are going to try to save parking for coaches, however, with us having to bring everything in, we might not have enough. Please stress to your parents that there is NO PARKING inside the neighborhoods otherwise they will be TOWED. Pier Point Subdivision, where the MACS pool is located, is behind the northeast end of the Furniture Row stores on Parker Rd.
· We will have a tables and chairs set up for you to check in your swimmers and volunteers.
· Concessions will be available.
· NO, NO, NO Sharpie designs on the body please! The sharpie designs come off after sunscreen is applied and onto the furniture. The kids may, of course, write their events, heats and lanes onto their arms or legs, just not to where it would wind up onto the furniture.
· Seating: Teams can set-up on the tennis courts or on the grass areas. Plenty of room for tents. Please be aware that the tennis courts are NOT in the best shape and the PAVEMENT IS VERY UNEVEN. Lots of stubbed toes happen here :( NO chairs set up on the pool deck itself as it hinders movement of the timers, S & T judges, etc.
• We will need the timers, stroke and turn judges in position and the first 3 events heated no later than 7:55 am.Saturday July 12th, 2014 - Finals @ Holly Park Please make sure you let us know if your swimmer will be participating in Prelims through signup genius. The notebook is also available at practice to let the coaches know if there is a particular event a swimmer is interested in participating in at Prelims.
All About Coach Karen Johnson
My name is Karen Johnson and I am your new head coach. I recently moved to the Parker area from Kennesaw, Georgia. While in Georgia, I was the Head Assistant coach for the Kennesaw Mountain Mustangs for 10 years. During that tenure, I was also responsible for the team’s dry land program, which included plyometric exercise, endurance and strength training. At times we even worked on yoga for flexibility. I also have 15+ years of coaching experience in the community/club level. While I have experience with technique coaching in every stroke area, my specialization is primarily Breaststroke and Freestyle. I look forward to bringing my ideas and style to your team and to each swimmer’s development as an athlete.
Board Member’s: contact information ~ please feel free to contact any of us with questions that you might have.
Bill Pointer (President) firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Kholos (Vice President-Liaison between parents and coaches) email@example.com
Terri Schulken (Treasurer) firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Schaller (Parent Delegate-League questions) email@example.com
Michele DiPalma (Volunteer Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
Janine Clinton (Communications) email@example.com
Shelley Humphreys (Team Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
Gail Feeder (Meet Manager) email@example.com
Swimmers will be working with assigned coaches for the entire season. If they have any questions, we would love for the swimmer to speak with their coach or Coach Karen. If the parents have any questions, contact the coach liaison Kristin Kholos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Swimming Private Lessons:
Copyright 2015 - Canterberry Crocs Swim Team | Team Website by FreeTeams