- Photo Gallery
- 3rd Grade Girls Rosters
- 4th Grade Girls Rosters
- Message Board
- Contact League Director
Nov. 27, 2016
Cinnaminson 3rd-4th Grade Girls InTown Basketball League
- 4 on 4 Basketball with 3-5 bench players. All players must play equal amount of time. We basically rotate subs every 5 minutes of game time.
- Defense will be a 2-2 zone in the Paint only. Girls are not allowed to chase offensive player outside of the paint, or beyond the three point line. This will free up the passing lanes around the perimeter and help the girls build confidence.
- **NO pressing the ball or Man2Man defense is allowed.
- **Possession arrow is used for Jumps Balls.
- **Games will consist of (4) 10 minute quarters, with a running clock. Only time clock stops is for timeouts or injuries.
- **Each team will get 1 timeout per half, 2 per game.
- **Traveling & Double Dribbling rules will be enforced. This league is still a developmental league, and coaches are allowed to walk on the court teaching and giving advice as games are in play.
I encourage it. I personally walk the length of the court, help girls get into position.
- **No Fast breaks for the first half of the season(January), we will allow the defensive players to get back in position as the ball is moving up the court at a slow pace. To allow the younger girls and newcomers get adjusted to the game.
*Starting in February we will open it up and allow the fast breaks to happen.
- ** No back court violations
- **Foul Shots will be shot from a position of comfort for each kid.
- During Each Game, A Parent or older sibling will be needed to operate the game clock on Bleachers.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.