Section III Cheerleading
- PHOTO GALLERY-Sec 3 Champions
- 2017-18 SEC. III WINTER CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2017-18 NYS SCORING RUBRICS/SHEETS & Info
- 2017 SEC. III FALL CHAMPIONSHIP Results
- Events Calendar
- Area Competition & Events Registration Forms
- TEAM CLASSIFICATION -What "Class/Division" R U?
- Coach Updates
- Request to Host Championship
- 2015-2016 SEC. III WINTER CHAMPIONSHIP
- Fall 2016 & Winter 2016-2017 Championship Results
- Fall 2015 & Winter 2015 Championship Results
- Fall 2014 & Winter 2014-2015 Championship Results
- Fall 2013 & Winter 2013-2014 Championship Resu
- Fall 2012 & Winter 2012-2013 Championship Resu
- Fall 2011 & Winter 2011-2012 Championship Resu
- Fall 2010 & Winter 2010-2011 Championship RESU
- Fall 2009 & Winter 2009-2010 Championship Resu
- Section III Cheerleading Handbook (OLD) -being upd
- Message Board
- Team Store
- Contact Team
CHEERLEADING IS OFFICIALLY A SPORT IN NYS
Apr. 29, 2014
On April 29, 2014 by a unanimous 17-0 result, the NYS Board of Regents voted to officially recognize Competitive Cheerleading as a SPORT in New York State.
Check www.nysphsaa.org for more details & breaking news on the vote.
This is effective beginning with the upcoming 2014-2015 school year - so be prepared coaches - get those certifications up to date! Coaches in All recognized high school sports have to be certified in NYS so that will extend to Cheer as well- if your school hasn't required it before - they soon will !!
A committee will meet in Albany, NY at the end of May to further determine guidelines , etc.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.