Section III Cheerleading
- PHOTO GALLERY-Sec 3 Champions
- 2017-18 SEC. III WINTER CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2017-18 NYS SCORING RUBRICS/SHEETS & Info
- 2017 SEC. III FALL CHAMPIONSHIP Results
- Events Calendar
- Area Competition & Events Registration Forms
- TEAM CLASSIFICATION -What "Class/Division" R U?
- Coach Updates
- Request to Host Championship
- 2015-2016 SEC. III WINTER CHAMPIONSHIP
- Fall 2016 & Winter 2016-2017 Championship Results
- Fall 2015 & Winter 2015 Championship Results
- Fall 2014 & Winter 2014-2015 Championship Results
- Fall 2013 & Winter 2013-2014 Championship Resu
- Fall 2012 & Winter 2012-2013 Championship Resu
- Fall 2011 & Winter 2011-2012 Championship Resu
- Fall 2010 & Winter 2010-2011 Championship RESU
- Fall 2009 & Winter 2009-2010 Championship Resu
- Section III Cheerleading Handbook (OLD) -being upd
- Message Board
- Team Store
- Contact Team
Judging Certification Info & Compeitition Host info
Aug. 27, 2015
Attention Competition Hosts:
Anyone wishing to host a competition must now procure their officials/judges through the NYSPHSAA Officials Committee for their section. Now that Cheerleading is a sport, All Cheer Officials must be NYS certified and be a member of the Officials Association
See the downloadable form below for instructions and the request should be put in at least 1 month prior to your event. You will be able to give your preferences for officials, but understand that they may not always be able to accommodate those requests due to availability.
Attention Current & Future Cheer Judges/Officials:
Anyone wishing to judge or become an official for cheer competitions anywhere in NYS must be certified and be a member of the Officials Association.
1st step is to take the NFHS exam by August 28th, 2015. if this test is not taken, you will be unable to judge until the test is administered again next year.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.