- Club O'Raghallaigh
- Club O'Raghallaigh - Members
- Oisín McGrath Foundation
- Youth Noticeboard
- Roll of Honour
- Photo Gallery
- Fermanagh GAA Website
- Club Child Safeguarding Statement
- Critical Incident Response Plan
- Child Protection and Welfare Policy
- Health & Wellness
- Health & Well Being
- Code of Conduct
- Contact Team
Dec. 3, 2012
- Following the GAA’s Annual Congress in April 2012 a new rule was enacted that made it mandatory to use a mouthguard in all Gaelic football matches and training sessions from January 1st 2013 (for all age grades up to and including minor) and at U21 and Adult level from January 1st2014. Gerry McAloon has a training session for the 2013 U14 team (born from 1999-2002) and 2013 Minors team (born 1995-1998) planned for Sunday 9th December at 2.30pm where he will run through the Mouthguard situation. All players withing these age groups are asked to attend. More details on can be found on the club website.
- A batch of New Replica Senior Jersey's with 'The Hair of The Dog' sponsor have arrived and they would make a great Christmas Present. Youth Sizes range from 3/4 yrs up to 13/14yrs: PRICE: £25. Adult Sizes range from Small to X-Large: PRICE: £35. Please Contact Cecelia Feeley on 02866386404. These are readily available and in stock.
- Anyone wishing to avail of the McKenna Cup Season Ticket which will get you into the three Fermanagh games as well as the Semi Final and Final all for just £20/€25 can do so by calling (028) 3752 1900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The club are pleased to announce Enniskillen man Colm Bradley as the New Senior Manager for the fortcoming season. A vastly experienced and successful player, he takes his first steps into management after coaching Cavan side Swanlinbar in 2011.
The club hopes to have his backroom team confirmed in the coming days and we wish Colm and his players well for the 2013 campaign.
We wish to thank Jim McCarron, Aidan Cox and Gary McNulty for their efforts with the Senior Side during the 2012 season
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.