- Club O'Raghallaigh
- Club O'Raghallaigh - Members
- Oisín McGrath Foundation
- Youth Noticeboard
- Roll of Honour
- Photo Gallery
- Fermanagh GAA Website
- Code of Conduct
- Club Child Safeguarding Statement
- Critical Incident Response Plan
- Child Protection and Welfare Policy
- Health & Wellness
- Health & Well Being
- Contact Team
Health & Well-Being Events
Oct. 8, 2015
The County Board are still running the Health Awareness Evenings on Monday nights in the Enniskillen Hotel funded by the Public Health Authority in conjunction with Cancer Focus NI, lasting approximately an hour and a half and beginning at 7.30pm. These events are free for all club members, below are what's on in the next 5weeks:
- Monday 12th Oct – Mindset Part 1 (Mental Health Issues).
- Monday 19th Oct – Mindset Part 2 / BP Checks & Cancer Prevention Awareness
- Monday 26th Oct – Nutrition awareness with blood sugar monitoring and body composition analysis
- Monday 2nd Nov – Injuries on the pitch and Heartstart (A certificate re: defibrillator will be issued to all attending this one).
- Monday 9th Nov – Alcohol and drugs Awareness.
You can email email@example.com if you are looking more details.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.