- Club O'Raghallaigh
- Club O'Raghallaigh - Members
- Oisín McGrath Foundation
- Youth Noticeboard
- Roll of Honour
- Photo Gallery
- Fermanagh GAA Website
- Code of Conduct
- Club Child Safeguarding Statement
- Critical Incident Response Plan
- Child Protection and Welfare Policy
- Health & Wellness
- Health & Well Being
- Contact Team
Apr. 14, 2016
This weekend's activity kicks off with the Juniors on Friday night while our Saturday morning P1-P6 training continues and the Seniors return to action on Sunday afternoon, full details listed below:
- Friday: Juniors at Home to Coa, throw in 7pm.
- Saturday: U8 & U10 Training for P1-P6's from 10.30am to 11.45am at the Football Pitch.
- Sunday: Seniors Away to Irvinestown, throw in 3.30pm.
- Monday: Under 14 Boys Home to Devenish, throw in 6.30pm.
- Monday: 'Mindset' Health & Well-Being Programme in the Healthy Living Centre from 7pm to 9pm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested, places limited.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.