- Club O'Raghallaigh
- Club O'Raghallaigh - Members
- Oisín McGrath Foundation
- Youth Noticeboard
- Roll of Honour
- Photo Gallery
- Fermanagh GAA Website
- Code of Conduct
- Club Child Safeguarding Statement
- Critical Incident Response Plan
- Child Protection and Welfare Policy
- Health & Wellness
- Health & Well Being
- Contact Team
Jun. 19, 2017
The Under 10 season drew to its conclusion at the Derrygonnelly Blitz last Saturday. Thanks to all the coaches for their time and efforts with these players throughout the season.
The Under 14 Boys played a good challenge with Lisnaskea on Saturday morning, the O'Rahilly's recording a 5-14 to 1-10 win in what was their last outing before the All Ireland Feile.
The Minor Final has been delayed to mid July. Training continues on Tuesday (20th June) from 8pm for players not doing exams on Wednesday. Championship is Thursday 6th July v Devenish in Derrygonnelly.
ALL IRELAND FEILE
A great weekend is in prospect as the All Ireland Feile na nOg comes to the village. The Belcoo U14 Boys will be hosting Wolfe Tones of Armagh as they compete with Kinawley & Graiguecullen (Laois) while our Under 14 Girls host Scotland and they compete with neighbours Shannon Gaels, Newtownbutler, London and John Bosco’s (Co. Down).
BOYS SCHEDULE (All THREE Group Games Are In Belcoo)
- Friday 3.30pm v Kinawley
- Friday 5pm v Graiguecullen (Co. Laois)
- Saturday 11.30am v Wolfe Tones (Co. Armagh)
- Saturday Afternoon - QUARTER FINAL KNOCKOUT GAME v Team from another Group at 2pm or 3pm. Venue will be Belcoo or Kinawley depending on final position in group.
- Sunday games are in Cloghan & Castleblaney in Co. Monaghan should Belcoo progress to Semi Final & Final.
GIRLS SCHEDULE (GROUP MATCHES - Two Games in Blacklion, One Game in Belcoo, Two Games in Lissan)
- Friday 4pm v Shannon Gaels - in Blacklion
- Friday 7pm v London - in Blacklion
- Saturday 10.45am v Scotland - in Belcoo
- Saturday 1pm v Newtownbutler - in Lissan
- Saturday 2.30pm v John Bosco's (Co. Down) - in Lissan
- GIRLS MUST BE IN THE TOP 4 of the Group to Qualify for the Knockout Rounds on Sunday.
- Sunday games are in Brookeboro & Lisnaskea should the Girls progress to Semi Final & Final.
THE CLUB IS HOSTING A BBQ FOR ALL PARENTS, PLAYERS & FAMILIES ON SATURDAY 24th JUNE AT 7pm in COMMUNITY CENTRE
The Reserves failed to field at the weekend while the Seniors lost to Lisnaskea on Friday evening. There is no adult football this coming weekend due to the All Ireland Feile.
The Centenary Weekend is fast approaching. Tickets are on sale for the ‘Empty The Tank’ Draw which will take place on the Centenary weekend. First Prize is a Ride-On Lawn Mower. Tickets £10 and available from all committee members and adult footballers.
See club website for details of our Centenary Weekend which will run from 13th to 16th July. We are also having a Gala Ball on the 11th November in the Abbey Hotel, Donegal Town. Rooms are available at €40pps if you ring now and quote ‘Belcoo Gala’. Hotel telephone number is 0749721014.
There was no winner of the Club Lotto Jackpot on Monday 12th June. Letters drawn were C, D, G, L, T. Lucky dips went to Caroline McGrath, Maureen Burns, James Leonard and Mary McGrath. Next weeks Jackpot is for £7,150.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.