BLACKHAWKS ICE HOCKEY CLUB
- BHIHC MERCHANDISE
- HALL OF FAME
- PREMIERSHIP TEAMS
- BEST CLUB GOALIE AWARD
- PREMIER "A" / "A" GRADE AWARDS
- PREMIER "RESERVE" / "B" GRADE AWARDS
- PREMIER "C" / "C1" GRADE AWARDS
- REC "C" / "C2" GRADE AWARDS
- JUNIOR GRADE AWARDS
- LOCKER ROOM
- CLUB SPONSORS
- Forms & Documents
- BHBay - Trading Post
- SEASON STANDINGS
SEASON 2013 - 2ND DRAFT ANNOUNCEMENT
Apr. 27, 2013
After much consideration, IHV have decided to conduct a Second Round Draft for the 2013 Winter Competition. The draft will be held across both Checking and Non-Checking divisions.
To be eligible for this draft -
- ALL interested players must complete the following Draft Application form click here and return it to the IHV Secretary electronically,
- have paid for full registration ($230 on Pointstreak either under their current club or ‘Player Draft’ if you are currently unassigned)
- and, if you are not an Australian Citizen or a permanent resident of Australia, you will also require an ITC (International Transfer Card) in order to participate. You can download a copy of this application form here and submit it at the same time as your Draft Application.
THE DRAFT NOMINATION PERIOD WILL CLOSE ON 5pm (SHARP!) FRIDAY 3 MAY
Players, please be aware that as there is no open skate session for this round of the drafting process, your paperwork needs to 100% accurate and immaculate in its presentation. Clubs will be able to verify your playing résumés as well as any personal details you include on the form with independent bodies such as Ice Hockey Australia.
ALL REGISTERED SENIOR LEVEL PLAYERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO NOMINATE FOR THIS DRAFT
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.