Hamilton High West Hornets
- Business Sponsor Car Show Letter
- Car Show Sponsor Letter
- Car Show Flyer
- Events Calendar
- Pasta Parties
- Swim Handouts
- Photo Gallery
- Parent/Swimmer Contact Info
- Message Board
- Contact Team
A MUST READ! Important Info for Applebee's Flapjack Fundraiser
Dec. 14, 2017
Parents - Additional Information for the Applebee's Flapjack Ticket Sales
We must guarantee and pay for a minimum of 50 guests. Presale is preferred, but a limited number of tickets will be available at the door. Additional tickets and copies of the flyer are available to download under 'Swim Handouts' on the website.
In order for us to keep track of and honor prepaid tickets, please follow the additional directions below:
1. Please write your swimmer's name on each ticket sold in the "Guest Name" box, and circle 'adult' or 'child' on the ticket.
2. Kindly provide number of adult tickets and number of child tickets sold. Money amount should match ticket count. A checklist will be tallied when each ticket is presented.
3. Please return money in envelope marked Applebee's Fundraiser to coaches by Jan 11th, at practice, or bring to South's pasta party.
A sign up sheet will be going out in January for those who can greet, seat, and serve.
Thank you all for your cooperation in making this fundraiser a success!
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.