- Umpires must be willing to accept responsibility
- Umpires must be responsible enough to show up on time when scheduled
- Umpires must provide their own umpire kit for every game (belt ball pouch, clicker and brush). Umpire kits will be available for $10.00 at each of the training classes (cash or check made out to "LBA"). Umpires do not need to provide mask, chest protector, or shin guards (although you are welcome to use your own if you wish)... these equipment items will be located at each field.
- As in the past, umpires will sign up for games online to ensure that their game assignments will work with their schedules. Details regarding online game signups will be at training.
- Umpire Operations/Scheduling Director - Greg Carlson - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Umpire Director will handle all umpire training, all umpire game and rules related issues, and any problems the umpires incur with coaches or fans. The Umpire Online Scheduling Director will handle the online scheduling process and any scheduling issues, which includes cancellations and rescheduling games.
- Umpire Payroll Director - Kristin Carlson - email@example.com
The Umpire Payroll Director will handle all payroll related issues.