Log In to Interact.
Main Line Synagogue Softball League
- Photo Gallery
- Message/Chat Board
- Adath Israel
- Aish Philadelphia
- Beth Am Israel
- Beth David Reform Congregation
- Beth El-Ner Tamid
- Har Zion
- Lower Merion Synagogue
- Main Line Reform Temple Beth Elohim
- Ohev Shalom
- Rodeph Shalom
- Temple Beth Hillel- Beth El L
- Temple Beth Hillel- Beth El R
- Temple Sholom
- Synagogues of the Main Line
- Fields Maintenance Procedures
- Prior Years Final Standings
- ASA Softball Rules
Any feedback from the pitchers on the new green ba
on Wed, May 2nd 2012
|Looking for feedback from pitchers on the new green softballs that we used on Sunday. I had a hard time gripping the ball. It felt like the ball was waxed, even the seems.|
Judging from the high scores this weekend, it looks like I might not be the only pitcher who does not like the green softballs.
I want to bring the white softballs back.
on Tue, May 8th 2012
|The only complaint I have with the new balls is it seems late in the game it does seem waxy.|
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.