- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Bank of England
May. 6, 2013
Stats Report: Game 2, v Bank of England (away), May 5
Little Missenden Misfits 192 for 7, 43 overs (C. Kaye 39, P. Kaye 32, J. Lyne 31, A. Connolly 23no, D. Tossell 15, G. Young 12).
Bank of England 193 for 6, 34.5 overs (M.Hallam 7.5-1-35-3, P. Kaye 7-0-31-1, A. Connolly 7-0-35-1, T. Devoy 10-2-56-1).
Bank of England won by 4 wickets
- The Misfits lost their second game of the season when Bank of England scored the winnings runs on the penultimate ball of the final over
- Chris Kaye and James Lyne staged the team's first 50-partnership of the season, putting on 75 for the first wicket
- Chris Kaye's 39 made him the club's team's top run scorer after two games with 50 runs (at an average of 50)
- Paul Kaye is the leading six-hitter of the season after hitting two in his innings of 32. He also scored 3 fours, meaning 24 of his runs came in boundaries
- Guy Young hit the first six of his Misfits career and made his highest score (12) since the 2011 season
- Guy Young scored 11 runs off three balls at the end of his innings, having scored 2 off the previous 36 he'd faced this season
- The Misfits' fourth wicket fell at 134, having fallen for 12 in the first game of the season
- Having led the club with 14 wickets in 2012, Mark Hallam is already half-way to that total after only two games after adding three wickets to the four he took in the first game - taking his career total to 78
- After taking the first two wickets of the Bank's innings, Mark Hallam had taken six of the seven wickets to have fallen to Misfits bowlers in the season
- Tom Devoy marked his Misfits debut by hitting his first ball for four and taking his first Misfits wicket
- Paul Kaye is joint leading catcher after holding two slip catches
- Chris Kaye had the fourth stumping of his Misfits career, tying for eighth on the all-time list
Misfits 192 runs for 7 wkts off 43 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 27.428
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 6.142
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.465
Bank of England 193 runs for 6 wkts off 34.5 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 32.166
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5.805
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 5.541
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.