- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Penn Street
May. 12, 2013
Stats Report: Game 3, v Penn Street (away), May 12
Penn Street 107 all out off 36.4 overs (A. Connolly 9-2-14-6, G. Perceval 6.4-1-17-2. D. Stewart 8-1-24-1; T. Devoy 7-1-26-1).
Little Missenden Misfits 16 for 0 off 5 overs.
Match abandoned as a draw.
- The Misfits are still looking for their first May victory since the 2008 season after rain denied them following an outstanding bowling performance.
- Andrew Connolly returned the best figures of his career in taking 6 wickets for 14 runs
- Andrew Connolly's was the best performance by a Misfits bowler since Norman Partridge's 6 for 10 v Chiltern Gypsies in 2008
- Andrew Connolly completed his spell with a triple-wicket maiden and will be on a hat-trick with the next ball he bowls
- Andrew Connolly is tied with Mark Hallam as the club's leading wicket taker with 7 this season
- George Perceval is third among Misfits bowlers with 3 wickets after taking 2 on Sunday
- George Perceval took two catches and leads the team with 4 this season
- Dave Stewart had his longest bowling spell for the Misfits, taking 1 for 24 in his eight overs
- Tom Devoy took one wicket added two catches in his second game for the club
- Andy Williams took one catch behind the stumps as he made his Misfits return after missing the 2012 season
Penn Street 107 runs for 10 wkts off 36.4 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 10.7
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 3.666
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 2.919
Misfits 16 runs for 0 wkts off 5 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) n/a
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) n/a
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.2
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.