- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Hawridge & Cholesbury
May. 20, 2013
Stats Report: Game 4, v Hawridge & Cholesbury (away), May 19
Little Missenden Misfits 188 for 6, 40 overs (C. Kaye 56, J. Lyne 42, F. Owen 29no, P. Partridge 26, G. Perceval 17).
Hawridge & Cholesbury 189 for 5, 40 overs (M.Hallam 8-2-13-2, G. Perceval 8-2-27-2, A. Connolly 8-0-40-1).
Hawridge & Cholesbury won by 5 wickets
- For the second consecutive completed game, the Misfits lost inside the final two balls. Having lost off the penultimate ball at the Bank of England, they lost off the final ball when Hawridge and Cholesbury scored the two runs they needed to win
- The Misfits have one more attempt to win a game before the end of May for the first time in five seasons when they play their first home match on Sunday against Chorleywood Strollers
- Chris Kaye made the first Misfits half-century of the season and the second of his Misfits career
- Chris Kaye is the leading run scorer this season with 106 runs at an average of 53.
- Chris Kaye has featured in a first-wicket partnership of 50-plus on the two occasions he has opened the batting
- One year after being all out for 33 at Hawridge and Cholesbury, the Misfits exceeded that total by 19 before losing their first wicket at 52
- The Misfits had two 50 partnerships in an innings for the first time this season - 52 for the first wicket (Chris Kaye/Paul Partridge) and 62 for the second wicket (Chris Kaye/James Lyne)
- Chris Kaye has now been involved in the only three 50 partnerships of the season
- Chris Kaye also leads the team in boundaries (12) and balls faced (185)
- George Perceval hit his second six of the season, tying for the club lead, during an innings of 17 off 8 balls
- Paul Partridge marked his first completed innings of the season by scoring 26 off 37 balls
- James Lyne is the club's second leading scorer with 80 runs after his innings of 42
- The Misfits have held 17 catches this season (including all 5 of the wickets they took in this match) and dropped 9
- The Misfits conceded 41 extras, including 33 wides, meaning they conceded as many wides as they scored runs in the corresponding fixture last year
- Mark Hallam is the club's leading wicket taker with 9 after taking two more on Sunday
- Mark Hallam leads the team in bowling average (11.89) and strike rate (a wicket every 20.56 balls)
- Andrew Connolly took one wicket and is second on the team with 8 this season
- George Perceval's two wickets gave him 5 for the season, third on the team
- George Perceval is the most economical bowler on the team this season, at 2.51 per over
- Andrew Connolly leads the team with 33 overs bowled
- George Perceval took two catches and leads the team with 5
- James Lyne took two catches and is second on the team with 3
Misfits 188 runs for 6 wkts off 40 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 31.333
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 6.666
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.7
Hawridge & Cholesbury 189 runs for 5 wkts off 40 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 37.8
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 8
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.725
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.