- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs VCC Belsize Park
Jun. 3, 2013
Stats Report: Game 6, v VCC Belsize Park (home), June 2
Little Missenden Misfits 169 for 9 off 43 overs (G. Perceval 32, N. Hanekom 29, P. Partridge 28, N. Baker 21no, A. Connolly 18).
VCC Belsize Park 154 for 8 off 40 overs (A. Gaze 9-1-35-3. A. Connolly 10-1-29-1, W. Young 8-1-39-1, G. Perceval 13-1-41-1).
- The Misfits are still looking for their first win of the season after another close game ended in a draw
- Nik Hanekom leads the batting averages among players with two completed innings after his knock of 29 gave him an average of 59 in his first two games for the club
- George Perceval top scored with an innings of 32 off 20 balls, including four 4s and his team-high third six of the season
- George Perceval's innings concluded with a seven-ball sequence that read: 6 4 . 4 4 4 w
- Norman Partridge, who made 9 not out, played in his 180th game for the Misfits, moving into ninth place all-time
- Paul Partridge played his 150th innings for the club, lifting his season average to 21 with a score of 28
- Nat Baker made his highest Misfits score for two years with an unbeaten 21
- The Misfits had their highest partnerships of the season for the 4th wicket (44 - Hanekom/P.Partridge); 5th wicket (41 - Perceval/P. Partridge); 9th wicket (38 - Andrew Connolly/Baker) and 10th wicket (Baker/N.Partridge)
- Andrew Connolly has now featured in the highest partnerships of the season for the 7th, 8th and 9th wickets
- Anthony Gaze had his best-ever bowling figures for the Misfits, taking 3 for 35
- Andrew Connolly took his 11th wicket of the season, which ranks second on the team, with his first delivery of the day
- George Perceval took his sixth wicket of the season, third highest on the team
- Will Young's second wicket of the season gave him his 35 for his Misfits career and put him on his own in 28th place all-time
- George Perceval was involved in both run-outs achieved by the Misfits, including one unassisted
Misfits 169 runs for 9 wkts off 43 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 18.777
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 4.777
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.93
VCC Belsize Park 154 runs for 8 wkts off 40 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 19.25
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.85
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.