Little Missenden Misfits Cricket Club
- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Little Kingshill
Jul. 1, 2013
Stats Report: Game 10, v Little Kingshill (away), June 30
Little Missenden Misfits 132 all out off 37.2 overs (D. Tossell 23, L. Powell 22, C. Kaye 20, D. Powell 16, N. Partridge 14).
Little Kingshill 136 for 5 off 32.3 overs (P. Kaye 5.3-2-16-2. M. Hallam 8-0-45-2, G. Connolly 6-2-14-1)
Little Kingshill won by 5 wickets.
- The Misfits suffered their first defeat in the past three games
- Extras (27) contributed more runs to the Misfits score than the leading batsman (David Tossell, 23)
- Lloyd Powell marked his first game of the season by scoring 22, including a team-high four boundaries
- David Powell marked his first game of the season by scoring 16 and taking the only two Misfits catches
- Of the Misfits' three ducks, one was the third Golden Duck' of the season - by Matthew Kaye, after his father Paul had been bowled for nought third ball
- Norman Partridge's 14 was his highest score of the season and was scored off only 9 deliveries, including 3 fours. He now averages 24 for the season, having begun the year with a Misfits career average of 3.14
- Norman Partridge and Alan Lever (who played his first game of the season as a 4pm emergency call-up) shared the club's highest 10th-wicket season partnership of the season (17)
- Chris Kaye extended his team-leading runs total to 224, off a team-high 453 balls faced
- George Connolly's 1 for 14 off 6 overs improved his economy rate to a team-best 2.95
- Paul Kaye's two wickets gave him seven for the season, third on the team
- Leading wicket-taker Andrew Connolly went wicketless for the first time since the opening game of the season and remains on 23
- Mark Hallam took two wickets to reach 17 for the season, second on the team, and only four short of tying his best season's total of 21 (in 2011)
- Mark Hallam's two wickets took him to 88 in his Misfits career and moved up a further place to 13th on the club's all-time list
- Chris Kaye is now tied with George Perceval on five dismissals after recording his second stumping of the season, off his father Paul
Misfits 135 runs for 10 wkts off 37.2 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 13.5
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 3.733
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.616
Little Kingshill 136 runs for 5 wkts off 32.3 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 27.2
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 6.5
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.185
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.