- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Rosy Parkers
Jul. 8, 2013
Stats Report: Game 11, v Rosy Parkers (home), July 7
Little Missenden Misfits 176 all out off 38.5 overs (P. Kaye 45, G. Perceval 37, J. Lyne 28, R. Lambert 17, G. Connolly 13, H. Stewart 11).
Rosy Parkers 149 all out off 37.3 overs (P. Kaye 8-2-23-3; M. Kaye 3-0-18-2; G.Connolly 5.3-0-15-1; A. Connolly 6-2-16-1; H. Stewart 6-0-24-1; G. Perceval 8-0-33-1).
Misfits won by 27 runs
- The Misfits won their second game of the season, and their first when batting first
- The Misfits' win was their first in this annual fixture since 2009
- Paul Kaye kept the Man of the Match trophy awarded for this game in the family by top-scoring with 46, taking three wickets and three catches - one year after son Chris won it with his maiden Misfits half-century
- Paul Kaye hit his highest score of the season (45) to improve his average to 26.33, second on the team behind son Chris (44.80)
- Paul Kaye moved up to 17th on the club's all-time runs list with 1,313
- Paul Kaye hit his team-high fourth six of the season (plus 6 fours) and his 23 total boundaries for the season ranks only behind his son Chris (24)
- George Perceval's 37 runs off 24 balls took him to a team-best strike rate of 130.0 for the season
- Paul Kaye's 45 off 49 balls took his strike rate to 87.44, second best on the team
- Bob Lambert marked his first game of the season by scoring 17
- James Lyne's 28 took his season tally to 195, which ranks second on the team
- James Lyne and Paul Kaye staged the Misfits' highest third-wicket partnership of the season (65)
- Bob Lambert and George Perceval staged the Misfits' highest fifth-wicket partnership of the season (51)
- Paul Partridge became the fourth Misfit to join the 'Golden Duck Club' this season
- The Misfits made their best start to a bowling innings this season, reducing the opposition to 9 for 3 off the first nine balls after three outstanding close catches by James Lyne, Paul Kaye and George Perceval
- Hugo Stewart took a wicket with the first ball of the opposition innings and his 'first-ever ball' for the Misfits
- Matthew Kaye took wickets with his second and third balls, but for the fifth time this season a Misfits bowler was unable to take the third wicket to complete the hat-trick
- Matthew Kaye took revenge for being by a short ball by Oldroyd first ball he faced by dismissing the Parkers' centurion from last season first ball
- Andrew Connolly took his team-high 24th wicket of the season and is only four short of matching the most by a Misfits bowler this century (Lee Quinton, 28 in 2011)
- For the second time in three matches, Paul Kaye achieved his career-best Misfits bowling figures - his 3 for 23 being one run better than his previous best
- Paul Kaye ranks third on the team with 10 wickets - including a combined 8 for 63 in the last three games
- George Perceval (1 catch) and Paul Kaye (3 catches) are tied for the team lead with 6 catches, while James Lyne and Paul Partridge each took one to rank tied third with 5
- The Misfits held 6 catches and didn't drop any!?!
Misfits 176 runs for 10 wkts off 38.5 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 17.6
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 3.883
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.533
Rosy Parkers 149 runs for 10 wkts off 37.3 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 14.9
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 3.75
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.973
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.