- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Chairman's XI
Aug. 13, 2013
Stats Report: Game 16, v Chairman's XI (home), August 11
Little Missenden Misfits 210 all out, off 41 overs (G. Perceval 73, P. Kaye 67, W. Young 14, A. Connolly 13, J. Lyne 11; M. Kaye 9-1-28-4, M. Line 14-2-43-4, R. Walsh 3-0-33-1).
Chairman's XI 163 for 6, off 35 overs (S. Maddock 52, M. Beckford 52, M.Kaye 16; A. Gaze 4-0-21-2, G. Young 2-0-6-1, Perceval 6-0-17-1, M. Hallam 4-0-22-1)
- The Misfits drew their game against John Brown's Chairman's XI after recovering from 28 for 4 to score their highest total of the season, 210 all out
- George Perceval hit his second Misfits half-century, and his first of the season, when he scored 73, the club's third-highest innings of the season
- George Perceval hit 9 fours and one six (his fourth of the season) in his 59-ball innings, improving his team-best strike rate to 125.53
- Paul Kaye joined son Chris as the only Misfit to score two half-centuries this season when he hit 67, the club's fifth-highest individual score of the season
- Paul Kaye's fifty was his 11th for the club, tying James Lyne for seventh-most in club history
- Paul Kaye now leads the club in runs scored (318) and batting average (35.33), pushing son Chris into second place in both categories
- Paul Kaye hit 9 fours and a six in his 73-ball innings and now has a strike rate of 92.17, second best in the club
- Paul Kaye leads the team with 38 fours and 5 sixes this season
- The partnership of 117 between Paul Kaye and George Perceval was the club's second-highest of the season, its fourth century partnership and the highest for the fifth wicket
- James Lyne's innings of 11 was enough to make him the club's 12th-highest scorer of all-time with 1,598 runs
- Will Young's 14 was his highest score of the season
- Mark Hallam became the latest member of the Misfits' 'Golden Duck Club'
- Misfits veteran Matt Line took four wickets for the Chairman's XI and at one point was on a hat-trick - although this was thwarted by son Charlie
- Matthew Kaye achieved career-best figures of 4 for 43 for the Chairman's XI, with all of his victims being top five batsmen in the order. They included brother Chris (caught behind) and father Paul (bowled).
- Mark Hallam tied Andrew Connolly for the club lead this season when he took his 24th wicket of the season (95th of Misfits career). Last season, Hallam pipped Andrew's son George on the final day of the season to be leading wicket taker
- Both men are in sight of the highest single-season wicket tally of the century (28, Lee Quinton, 2011)
- Andrew Connolly reached 23 wickets on June 23 in his ninth game of the season, but has taken only one wicket for 89 runs in his last four games
- Mark Hallam leads among those who have played more than one game with 14.50 average and a strike rate of 23.88
- Guy Young took his second wicket of the season (in consecutive weeks) and now has a bowling average of 5.50 (but has not bowled enough overs to qualify for leading average)
- George Perceval took his eight wicket of the season
- Anthony Gaze's two wickets took him to five for the season
- Matthew Kaye had the highest score of his career when he hit 16 for the Chairman's XI, including pulling the first ball he faced from his father Paul for four
Misfits 210 runs for 10 wkts off 41 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 21
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 4.1
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 5.122
Chairman's XI 163 runs for 6 wkts off 35 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 27.167
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5.833
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.657
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.