- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Social Event > Annual Dinner (Menu Choices)
Oct. 1, 2013
Annual Dinner - Hurry, Action to be Taken!
This year we are having our dinner at The Cross Keys in Great Missenden on Friday, November 1st 19.00 for 19.30 start.
The cost is £25 per person.
The evening is not just the reserve for playing members and family, friends of the club are also very welcome to attend and catch up on all the year’s events. Various awards will also be presented through the evening including; Best Batsman, Best Bowler, Best Fielder, Most Improved Player and Clubman of the Year.
This Year we have agreed for everyone's convenience to pre order the food.
We need you to confirm your attendance, plus you and your guest(s) menu selections, by Thursday, October 10th…….but don't feel the need too leave it until then, let Mark Hallam know as soon as possible... please!
Here are the selections: -
- Leek and Potato Soup
- Smoked Mackerel Pate with toast and leaves
- Ham Hock terrine with toast, piccalilli and dressed salad
- 8 ounce Rump Steak with hand cut chips, flat mushroom and roast tomatoes
- Roast Salmon Fillet with crayfish potatoes with peas, purple sprouted broccoli and hollandaise
- Roast Supreme Chicken Breast with wild mushrooms, mashed potato, roasted carrots and jus
- Vegetarian - Leek, mushroom and blue cheese strudel with sautéed potatoes, cherry tomatoes and rocket
- Sticky Toffee Pudding (with either cream, ice cream or custard)
- Apple Crumble (with either cream, ice cream or custard)
- Creme Brûlée
Tea/Coffee to follow.
There will be 2 bottles of wine provided per table of eight.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.