- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Bank of England
May. 5, 2014
Stats Report: Game 2, v Bank of England (away), May 4
Bank of England 181 for 7, 41 overs (P. Harris 15-1-52-3; R. Lambert 8-1-24-2; N. Baker 3-0-22-1; G. Perceval 13-1-64-1).
Little Missenden Misfits 182 for 5, 36.4 overs (P. Harris 72no, J. Lyne 40, G. Perceval 25no, S. Maddock 21).
Misfits won by 5 wickets
- The Misfits began the 2014 season by beating the Bank of England by five wickets when George Perceval hit the winning run with only two balls remaining (reversing the final-over defeat suffered in the same match last season)
- The Misfits won a match before the month of June for the first time since 2008
- Paul Harris bowled a marathon spell of 15 overs on his Misfits debut, taking three wickets
- George Perceval bowled 13 overs and took the first Misfits wicket of the season
- Bob Lambert took two wickets in his 8-over spell
- Nat Baker took three catches, including two stunners, and now has 11 career catches in only 24 Misfits matches
- Nat Baker took his third-ever Misfits wicket in his first over - before bowling seven wides in his third over!
- Zed Girnary marked his return to action with his new bionic shoulder by taking his first-ever Misfits catch
- Paul Harris's match-winning 72 was scored off 59 balls and included 8 fours and the first six of the Misfits season. He reached his 50 off only 37 balls
- James Lyne's valuable innings of 40 included a 22-ball wait to get off the mark and then 8 fours
- Stuart Maddock marked his Misfits debut with 21 before being run out
- George Perceval's unbeaten 25 was scored off only 16 balls and included 4 fours
- New club skipper David Tossell came unscathed through his first game since rupturing his Achilles tendon almost 10 months ago (although didn't test it much by running up and down the wicket)
Misfits 182 runs for 5 wkts off 36.4 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 36.4
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 7.332
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.965
Bank of England 181 runs for 7 wkts off 41 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 25.857
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5.857
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.415
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.