- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Hawridge & Cholesbury
May. 19, 2014
Stats Report: Game 4, v Hawridge & Cholesbury (away), May 18
Hawridge & Cholesbury 164 for 5, 40 overs (P.Harris 7-1-24-2; P. Kaye 8-1-19-1; H. Stewart 7-1-31-1; G. Perceval 8-1-35-1).
Little Missenden Misfits 166 for 2, 36 overs (P. Kaye 61no, S. Maddock 48no, P. Harris 27).
Misfits won by 8 wickets
- Having not won a match before June since 2008 going into this season, the Misfits have now won two games already this year following an 8-wicket win with four overs to spare at Hawridge and Cholesbury
- The Misfits are half-way to equalling their total of four wins for the 2013 season
- The Misfits have won both games this season when batting second, and lost their only game when batting first
- Paul Harris took two wickets to become the club's leading wicket-taker this season with 5
- George Perceval took his second wicket of the season
- Hugo Stewart played his first game of the season and took his first wicket of the year
- David Stewart took the Misfits' only catch on a day when three chances went down - although they were the only black marks on an otherwise outstanding team performance in the field
- 2013 Player of the Year Paul Kaye marked his first game of the season by bowling eight tight overs and taking his first wicket of the season, before scoring an unbeaten 61
- Paul Kaye's first half-century of the season was the 12th of his Misfits career, tying James Lyne for sixth place on the club's all-time list
- Paul Kaye's innings came off 80 balls and included 10 fours
- Stuart Maddock's unbeaten 48 not out was his highest score for the Misfits and came off 90 balls with 4 fours and his first six of the season
- Stuart Maddock is now second-leading run scorer on the team this season with 76 runs at an average of 38
- Paul Harris's 27 came off 21 balls and included 4 fours and his second six of the season. He now has a strike rate of 123.75
- Paul Harris leads the club's run scorers with 99 runs, at an average of 99
- Paul Kaye and Stuart Maddock put on an unbeaten 120 for the third wicket, the club's first century stand of the season
Misfits 166 runs for 2 wkts off 36 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 83.000
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 18.000
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.611
Hawridge & Cholesbury 164 runs for 5 wkts off 40 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 32.800
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 8.00
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.100
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.