- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Chorleywood Strollers
May. 26, 2014
Stats Report: Game 5, v Chorleywood Strollers (home), May 25
Chorleywood Strollers 155 for 8, 44 overs (A. Connolly 10-1-30-3, P. Harris 15-2-41-3, W. Young 9-0-27-1).
Little Missenden Misfits 91 for 9, 40 overs (W. Young 22 no, P. Harris 17, D. Tossell 12, P. Partridge 11).
- The Misfits achieved a draw against Chorleywood Strollers thanks to last pair Will Young and Norman Partridge surviving the last six over
- The Misfits finished the first month of the season with a record of two wins, one draw and one defeat - the one loss coming in the only game in which they batted first
- Paul Harris extended his club-leading wickets total to eight for the season after taking 3 for 41
- Andrew Connolly, leading wicket taker in 2013, took his first three wickets of the season
- Andrew Connolly leads the team with a 2.61 runs-per-over economy rate
- Will Young marked his first game of the season by taking one wicket and executing the club’s first run out of the season
- Stuart Maddock took three catches – his first for the club – to tie Nat Baker for most catches this season
- Chris Kaye became the club’s fourth wicketkeeper in four matches, and the first to record a catch
- Will Young faced 59 balls in scoring a match-saving 22 not out
- Paul Harris’s 17 runs made him the first Misfits batsman into three figures for the season with 116
- Paul Harris and Will Young’s partnership of 21 was the club’s highest for the seventh wicket this season
- Will Young and Norman Partridge’s unbeaten partnership of 14 was the club’s highest for the 10th wicket this season
- Anthony Gaze has been dismissed for 2 in all three of his innings this season
- Zed Girnary recorded his second duck of the season, continuing his record of having only ever been dismissed for the score of 0 (five out of five career dismissals). Any innings in which he scores, he remains not out
- If Guy Young bats against VCC Belsize this weekend he will be playing his 100th innings for the club
Misfits 91 runs for 9 wkts off 40 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 10.111
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 4.444
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 2.275
Chorleywood Strollers 155 runs for 8 wkts off 44 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 19.375
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5.500
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.523
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.