- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs VCC Belsize Park
Jun. 2, 2014
Stats Report: Game 6, v VCC Belsize Park (home), June 1
Little Missenden Misfits 135 for 9 off 44 overs (D. Tossell 34, J. Lyne 17, C. Kaye 17, P. Partridge 16, G. Young 15no).
VCC Belsize Park 117 for 8 off 40 overs (W. Young 14-2-33-4, G. Perceval 9-4-19-2, A. Connolly 6-0-9-1, P. Kaye 6-0-30-1).
- The Misfits extended their unbeaten run to three games, even though they were unable to take the final two wickets to force victory against Belsize VCC
- The Misfits have yet to win a home game this season, but have won both of their away games
- David Tossell top-scored for the Misfits with 34, becoming the first Misfits batsman to top-score in two innings this season
- David Tossell hit five of the team's eight boundaries in scoring his runs off 39 balls, passing 500 career runs for the club in the process
- Guy Young celebrated his 100th innings for the club by recording his highest score of the season (15 not out)
- James Lyne's 60-ball innings of 17 was his lowest and shortest of the season. He has now faced more balls (232) than anyone else this season
- David Tossell and Guy Young, who already shared the club's highest 5th-wicket partnership of the season (30 v Penn Street), recorded the highest 6th-wicket stand of the year (41)
- Guy Young also shared the club's highest partnerships of the season for the 8th wicket (8 with son Will) and 9th wicket (4 with Alan Lever)
- James Lyne and Anthony Gaze's partnership of 12 was, remarkably, the club's highest opening stand of the season
- Will Young is the club's second-highest wicket taker of the season with five after taking 4 for 33, the club's best bowling statistics of the season, including one catch by his dad Guy
- Will Young now leads the club bowling averages with 12.0
- George Perceval took two wickets for the first time this season and now has four wickets this year
- Andrew Connolly took his third wicket of the season and has a season average of 14.0
- David Tossell held his first two catches of the season to take his career total for the club to 10
Misfits 135 runs for 9 wkts off 44 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 15.000
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 4.889
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.068
VCC Belsize Park 117 runs for 8 wkts off 40 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 14.625
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5.000
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 2.925
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.