- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs The Lee
Jul. 14, 2014
Stats Report: Game 12, v The Lee (home), July 13
The Lee 163 for 9, off 39 overs (P. Harris 9-2-33-3; W. Young 13-1-53-3; M. Lambert 8-2-20-1; R. Lambert 9-0-53-1).
Little Missenden Misfits 98, off 26.4 overs (C. Kaye 28no, J. Lyne 11, G. Young 10)
The Lee won by 65 runs.
- The Misfits are still looking for their first home win of the season after losing by 65 runs to The Lee on Sunday, taking their season record to Won 3, Lost 4, Drawn 4
- Paul Harris took his wicket tally for the season to a team-high 19 by taking 3 for 33. He needs nine more to tie Lee Quinton (2011) and Andrew Connolly (2013) with the highest single-season wicket total this century
- Paul Harris has now bowled 80 overs, a long way ahead of the second-most busiest bowlers of the season (George Perceval and Andrew Connolly, 49)
- Paul Harris has taken at least three wickets in five of his eight matches this season
- Will Young, having operated as an emergency opening bowler, returned to take three wickets with his spin, giving him a total of nine for the season, third most in the club
- Bob Lambert took his seventh wicket of the season, fourth highest total in the club
- Malcolm Lambert marked his first Misfits game of the season by taking 1 for 20 in an opening spell of eight overs. He then thumped the first ball he received for four before being stumped off the second!
- Chris Kaye took a team-high sixth catch of the season
- Will Young has now contributed to three of the four run-outs achieved by the Misfits this season
- One week after his marathon 114-ball innings against Rosy Parkers, Chris Kaye batted unbeaten for 53 balls to top score with 28 not out.
- Chris Kaye became the first Misfits batsman to top score in consecutive innings this season
- James Lyne (11) and Guy Young (10 off 46 balls) were the only other Misfits batsmen to reach double figures
- The Misfits lost their wickets in two clusters, losing their first five for 36, and the final five within the space of 16 runs.
- In between the wickets, Chris Kaye and Guy Young staged a partnership of 46, the club’s highest for the sixth wicket this season
- The partnership of 11 between Chris Kaye and Don Crawford, making a guest return appearance for the Misfits, was the club’s highest for the eighth-wicket this season
- Don Crawford’s four runs took his Misfits career total to 4,806 in 363 games
- Two Misfits recorded golden ducks, Anthony Gaze and Will Young, both caught in the covers
Misfits 98 runs for 10 wkts off 26.4 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 9.800
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 2.666
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.676
The Lee 163 runs for 9 wkts off 39 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 18.111
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 4.333
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.179
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.