- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Simmons CC
Sep. 1, 2014
Stats Report: Game 19, v Simmons CC (home), August 31
Little Missenden Misfits 87 all out, off 25.5 overs (P. Kaye 42, W. Young 18)
Simmons CC 88 for 7, off 22.3 overs (W. Young 10.3-0-47-4; P. Kaye 11-4-26-3)
Simmons CC won by 3 wickets.
- The Misfits' three-game winning run was brought to a halt in a three-wicket defeat by Simmons, leaving their season record as: Won 6, Drawn 5, Lost 5
- The Misfits got off to their worst start of the season, losing their first five wickets for 29 runs with the first five men out for 0, 6, 4, 0, 1.
- Paul Kaye became the club’s leading scorer this season with 249 runs after scoring 42 off 57 balls, including 7 fours.
- Paul Kaye leads the batting averages with a mark of 49.80
- Four Misfits players were out for ducks and only two players scored more than 6
- Will Young’s four wickets gave him 17 for the season, third most on the team, and took him to 50 in his Misfits career
- Paul Kaye’s three wickets tied him with Paul Harris for most in the club this season with 21
- Paul Kaye improved his team-best bowling average to 12.43, with his wickets coming at a team-best strike rate of 21.71
- Chris Kaye’s two catches gave him a team-high 8 for the season
- Paul Partridge took his sixth catch of the season, second most in the team
- James Lyne’s stunning one-handed effort at gully was his fourth catch of the season, while Patrick Walsh took his first catch of the season
Misfits 87 runs for 10 wkts off 25.5 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 8.700
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 2.583
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.368
Simmons CC 88 runs for 7 wkts off 22.3 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 12.571
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 3.214
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.911
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.