- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Bank of England
May. 3, 2015
Stats Report: Game 2, v Bank of England (away), May 3
Little Missenden Misfits 134 all out, 30.1 overs (R. Lambert 28, P. Harris 19, L. Bishop 12, P. Partridge 11, Z. Girnary 10no).
Bank of England 136 for 9, 42.1 overs (P. Harris 14-2-46-6; B.Westbrooke-Burr 14-4-30-3).
Bank of England won by 1 wicket
- The Misfits suffered their first defeat of the season when Bank of England scored the winning runs with one wicket remaining of the first ball of the final over
- A topsy-turvey game saw the Misfits recover from 60 for 7 to post 134, before the Bank recovered from 23 for 7 to win the game, thanks mostly to an eighth-wicket partnership of 88
- The Misfits record this season is now: Won 1, Lost 1
- Bob Lambert top scored for the Misfits with 28 off 51 balls before being run out, the final wicket to fall
- Zed Girnary achieved a career-best for the Misfits, reaching double figures for the first time with an unbeaten 10
- Last season's leading wicket-taker Paul Harris achieved his career-best bowling figures for the Misfits with 6 for 46. His first spell of six overs saw him take five wickets to reduce the Bank to 23 for 7
- Young slow left-armer Ben Westbrooke-Burr marked his Misfits debut with a superb 14-over spell of 3 for 30. He also showed great sportsmanship after the umpire had given him not out to an appeal for caught behind, pointing out that he had touched the ball and walking.
- Wicketkeeper Lewis Bishop had his first three catches for the Misfits, as well as scoring 12 useful runs and helping Bob Lambert add 47 for the eighth wicket
- Ed Hopkins and Guy Young took their first catches of the season
Misfits 134 runs for 10 wkts off 30.1 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 13.400
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 3.016
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.443
Bank of England 136 runs for 9 wkts off 42.1 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 15.111
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 4.684
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.226
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.