- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Hawridge & Cholesbury
May. 18, 2015
Stats Report: Game 4, v Hawridge & Cholesbury (away), May 18
Hawridge & Cholesbury 211 for 4, 42 overs (G. Connolly 12-1-63-2; B. Westbrooke-Burr 5-0-46-1; G. Perceval 10-0-41-1).
Little Missenden Misfits 154 for 6, 39 overs (P. Harris 40, G. Connolly 34no, A. Gaze 25, A. Bishop 25, A. Connolly 14no).
- The Misfits had their first drawn game of the season, leaving their record at: Won 1, Lost 2, Drawn 1
- Hawridge were restricted to 55 for 2 off 21 overs at drinks, before scoring 156 off the same numbers of overs in the second half of their innings
- George Connolly took two wickets on his first Misfits appearance of the season, taking him to 44 in his Misfits career. He is now racing against his father Andrew (48) to reach 50 first
- George Perceval took his third wicket of the season and Ben Westbrooke-Burr his fourth
- Anthony Gaze scored 25 off 48 balls in his first Misfits game of the season
- Paul Harris top scored with 40, including eight fours
- George Connolly secured the draw for the Misfits with an unbeaten 34 off 70 balls, including two fours and a six
- Ash Bishop's 25 was his highest score of the season, including one six and a four
- Having faced 13 dot balls, Andrew Connolly finished the match 4, 6, 4 off the final three balls to finish 14 not out
- Anthony Gaze and Paul Harris shared the club's first fifty opening partnership of the season (51)
Misfits 154 runs for 6 wkts off 39 overs.
Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 25.667
Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 6.500
Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.949
Hawridge & Cholesbury 211 runs for 4 wkts off 42 overs.
Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 52.750
Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 10.500
Run Rate (Runs per Over) 5.024
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.