- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Chorleywood Strollers
May. 25, 2015
Stats Report: Game 5, v Chorleywood Strollers (home), May 24
Little Missenden Misfits 214 for 2 declared, 38.4 overs (P. Harris 99, P. Partridge 88, A. Bishop 14no).
Chorleywood Strollers 217 for 5, 38.4 overs (T. Godfrey 105; P. Harris 13-4-62-2, A. Connolly 11-1-48-1, W. Young 6-1-49-1).
Chorleywood Strollers won by 5 wickets
- The Misfits were beaten by 5 wickets with 4.2 overs remaining, having earlier declared their innings after they lost their second wicket on 214 at 4.13 p.m.
- The Misfits are still looking for their first win since the opening game of the season and now have a record of Won 1, Lost 3, Drawn 1
- Both teams's innings last for 38.4 overs
- Paul Harris and Paul Partridge set a new record by putting on 184 for the first wicket, the highest opening partnership in club history
- The previous highest opening partnership at home had also been against the Chorleywood Strollers (by Bruce Buller and John Brown in 1993). The previous highest first-wicket stand anywhere was 176 (Hugh Connor, P. Hateley at Penn Street in 2005)
- Paul Harris was bowled one run short of his first century for the club after batting for 96 balls and hitting 11 fours and two sixes
- Paul Partridge's 173rd innings for the Misfits was his highest: 88 off 113 balls by 14 runs (previous highest was 76)
- Paul Partridge scored the 17th half-century of his Misfits career
- Paul Partridge and Ash Bishop's partnership of 30 was the club's highest for the second wicket this season
- Paul Harris is now the club's leading run-scorer this season with 158
- Misfits batsmen have already hit 14 sixes this season, having hit only 11 all of last year
- Paul Harris's two wickets put him out on his own as the leading wicket-taker this season with 8
- Will Young is tied for second place after taking his sixth wicket of the season
- Andrew Connolly's second wicket of the season left him one short of reaching 50 in his Misfits career
Misfits 214 runs for 2 wkts off 38.4 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 107.000
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 19.330
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 5.535
Chorleywood Strollers 217 runs for 5 wkts off 38.4 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 43.400
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 7.732
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 5.613
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.