- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs VCC Belsize Park
Jun. 1, 2015
Stats Report: Game 6, v VCC Belsize Park (home), May 31
VCC Belsize Park 225 for 7 declared off 43.2 overs (Madden 105; A. Connolly 10-1-45-2; L. Bishop 9.2-1-47-1; W. Young 12-1-48-1).
Little Missenden Misfits 170 for 6 off 39 overs (P. Partridge 36, D. Tossell 34, S. Francis 20, G. Young 14no).
- The Misfits drew their latest game, against VCC Belsize, leaving their season record at: Won 1, Drawn 2, Lost 3
- For the second straight week, the Misfits conceded more than 200 runs and gave up a century to the opposition opening batsman, who then retired out (two of the five wickets to fall were 'retired out')
- For the second straight week, the team batting first was able to declare ahead of the 4.30pm cut-off, the Misfits having declared a week earlier
- Andrew Connolly reached 50 wickets in his Misfits career when he took the first of his two wickets, the 24th Misfit to reach that milestone
- Andrew Connolly now ranks joint fourth on the team this season with 4 wickets
- Will Young's wicket gave him 7 for the season, second-highest total on the team
- Lewis Bishop took his team-high fourth catch of the season and also picked up his second wicket of the season
- Ben Westbrooke-Burr and Norman Partridge combined to execute the club's first run out of the year
- Paul Partridge followed his career-best 88 of last week with 36 off 44 balls, including 4 fours, and has now faced more balls (179) than anyone else this season
- Sam Francis batted 51 balls for his highest Misfits score of the season, 20
- One week after a record opening stand of 184, the Misfits had another 50-plus opening partnership, with Sam Francis and Paul Partridge putting on 57
- David Tossell hit 34 off 33 balls, including 7 fours, his highest score of the season
- Guy Young batted for 64 balls for his 14 not out
- David Tossell and Guy Young put on 69, the club's highest fourth-wicket partnership of the season
- Andrew Connolly's unbeaten 9 took his batting average for the season to 45
- Norman Partridge needs to play only two more games to become the eighth Misfit to play 200 career games, while son Paul needs to play four more to reach the same landmark
Misfits 170 runs for 6 wkts off 39 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 28.333
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 6.500
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.359
VCC Belsize Park 225 runs for 7 wkts off 43.2 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 32.143
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 6.190
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 5.193
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.