- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Chairman's XI
Sep. 20, 2015
Stats Report: Game 20, v Chairman's XI (home), September 20
Little Missenden Misfits 136 for 8, off 43 overs (D. Tossell 25, E. Hopkins 25, S. Stubbs-Bennow 23, A. Bishop 20, F. Owen 13)
Chairman's XI 140 for 6, off 34.2 overs (B. Stubbs-Bennow 11-1-36-3; L. Bishop 3-0-19-1; F. Owen 7-0-21-1)
Chairman's XI won by 4 wickets.
- The Misfits finished their season with a fourth consecutive defeat when the Chairman's XI won by four wickets, meaning the season record ended at: Won 6, Lost 9, Drawn 5.
- David Tossell scored 25 off 55 balls, with only one boundary, finishing the season as the team's joint third-highest run-scorer with 225 runs
- Paul Partridge finished the season with 441 runs, second-highest in the club, even though his final innings was just 4 off 30 balls. His final batting average of 29.40 ranked third among players batting at least three times
- Sam Stubbs-Bennow had his highest innings for the club, 23 off 25 balls, including two fours and a six, the club's 32nd and final six of the season
- Ed Hopkins scored 25 off 55 balls, including two fours, finishing the season with 168 runs, seventh-highest in the club, at an average of 21
- Paul Kaye finished the year with 225 runs, joint third in runs scored, and a batting average of 25.0, fourth best among players to have batted three times or more
- Ash Bishop's 20 off 36 balls, including 4 fours, saw him finish as the club's sixth-highest run scorer with 176 runs
- Sam Stubbs-Bennow took three wickets for the second time in his two games for the club. His six wickets for the season ranked joint sixth for the season and his average of 11.17 was the best bowling average of anyone taking five wickets or more
- Lewis Bishop picked up his fifth wicket of the season and also took his fifth catch, joint third-most on the team
- Freddy Owen took his first wicket of the season, and 33rd of his Misfits career
- Paul Kaye went wicketless but his season's tally of 20 ranked second behind Paul Harris's club-high total of 30 and his average of 17.45 was third best on the team
Misfits 136 runs for 8 wkts off 43 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 17.000
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5.375
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.163
Chairman's XI 140 runs for 6 wkts off 34.2 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 23.333
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5.722
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.078
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.