- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Chesham Bois
Apr. 25, 2016
Stats Report: Game 1, v Chesham Bois (home), April 24
Chesham Bois 126 for 9, 48 overs (L. Bishop 11-3-20-3; B. Westbrook-Burr 8-1-31-3; A. Bishop 6-0-15-1; R. Lambert 5-0-28-1).
Little Missenden Misfits 127 for 4, 35.4 overs (P. Partridge 35, G. Perceval 33, A. Bishop 16no, D. Tossell 12).
Misfits won by 6 wickets
- The Misfits won their first game of the season for the third consecutive year as they chased down their target with 3.2 overs to spare
- The Misfits bowlers got through an impressive 48 overs in the field, including 11 maidens in the first 22 overs they bowled
- Ben Westbrook-Burr began his second Misfits season by taking three wickets, all lbw, for 31
- Lewis Bishop recorded his best bowling figures for the club with 3 for 20 in 11 overs
- Bob Lambert took a wicket with his third ball of the season and finished with 1 for 28
- Ash Bishop took 1 for 15 off his six overs
- George Perceval finished with bowling figures of 7-4-6-0
- Malcolm Lambert bowled four maidens in his five overs, conceding only 2 runs in all
- Paul Partridge took the 82nd catch of his Misfits career and is now tied for sixth all-time with Roy Bazzard
- Paul Partridge. second-leading run scorer in 2015, top-scored with 35 off 64 balls, including 2 fours
- George Perceval hit 33 off 33 balls, including 6 fours, before retiring out so that he could attend a family dinner!
- George Perceval and Paul Partridge shared an opening partnership of 49 off 9 overs before Perceval's retirement
- Ash Bishop hit an unbeaten 16 off 35 balls, including a six, to help steer the Misfits to victory
- David Tossell scored 12 off 36 balls, including one four, thereby avoiding scoring a duck in the opening game of the season for the fourth successive year
- Guy Young scored an unbeaten 8 off 40 balls. He also hit the winning run, having denied Ash Bishop that honour in the previous over by running 'one short' on what would have been the winning hit
- Jim Slater marked his first game for the club by taking a sharp slip catch and bowling six overs for 19 runs
MISFITS SEASON FIRSTS
- First wicket: Bob Lambert
- First catch: Malcolm Lambert
- First maiden over: Lewis Bishop
- First run out: David Tossell/Ben Westbrook-Burr
- First four hit; George Perceval
- First six hit: Ash Bishop
Misfits 127 runs for 4 wkts off 35.4 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 31.750
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 8.915
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.561
Chesham Bois 126 runs for 9 wkts off 48 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 14.000
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5.333
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 2.625
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.