- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Hawridge & Cholesbury
May. 16, 2016
Stats Report: Game 4, v Hawridge & Cholesbury (away), May 15
Little Missenden Misfits 224 for 9, 40 overs (D. Tossell 81, P. Harris 32, C. Boyd 32, P. Partridge 27, A. Bishop 15 no).
Hawridge & Cholesbury 210 for 7, 40 overs (C. Line 4-0-10-1; M. Hallam 8-0-30-1; A. Bishop 7-0-39-1; M. Line 8-1-46-1).
Little Missenden Misfits won by 14 runs.
- The Misfits held their nerve at the end of a tense run chase to win their 40-over game at Hawridge & Cholesbury by 14 runs, taking the season record to: Won 2, Lost 1, Drawn 1
- The Misfits passed 200 runs scored for the first time this season
- The Misfits have conceded more than 200 runs in each of the last two games, but have been unbeaten in those games
- David Tossell hit the first Misfits half-century of the season and the highest score of his Misfits career when he scored 81 off 86 balls, including 10 fours and 2 sixes
- David Tossell's half-century was the second of his Misfits career and when he reached 11 he became the 21st player in club history to reach 1,000 runs
- David Tossell is the club's leading scorer this season with 130 runs, including a team-high 16 fours and 3 sixes
- Paul Harris scored his first runs of the season with 32 off 26 balls, including 4 fours and a six
- Paul Partridge scored 27 off 44 balls, including 3 fours
- Charlie Boyd marked his Misfits debut by hitting 32 off 39 balls, including 2 fours and 3 sixes, which instantly tied him for the club lead in sixes hit this season
- Ash Bishop scored an unbeaten 15 off 15 balls, and has now been out only once in four innings this season while scoring 74 runs, second-highest total on the team
- Hugh Connor was out for 6, but when he scored his second run he became only the second player in club history (after John Brown) to reach 9,000 runs
- Paul Harris and Paul Partridge shared the club's highest opening partnership of the season (53)
- Paul Partridge and David Tossell shared the club's highest second-wicket partnership of the season (32)
- David Tossell and Charlie Boyd's partnership of 85 for the fourth wicket was the club's highest for any wicket this season
- David Tossell and Ash Bishop shared the club's highest eighth-wicket partnership of the season (31)
- Four Misfits players were out for ducks, meaning the club has posted nine ducks in the past two games
- Son-and-father duo Charlie and Matt Line opened the bowling for the Misfits
- Charlie Line took his first wicket of the season and saw his 4 overs cost only 10 runs. He also took his first catch of the season
- Matt Line began the final over of the innings by picking up a key wicket, finishing with figures of 1 for 46 off his 8 overs.
- Matt Line is now joint leading wicket taker this season with four wickets
- Mark Hallam's figures of 1 for 30 off 8 overs gave him 3 wickets for the season
- Ash Bishop took his first wickets of the season in bowling 7 overs for 39 runs
- Wicketkeeper Paul Partridge was involved in three run-outs, including one unassisted effort
- Ash Bishop left the field believing the game had been drawn - having been unaware it was a limited overs match!
Misfits 224 runs for 9 wkts off 40 overs.
Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 24.889
Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 4.444
Run Rate (Runs per Over) 5.600
Hawridge & Cholesbury 210 runs for 7 wkts off 40 overs.
Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 30.143
Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 5.714
Run Rate (Runs per Over) 5.275
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.