- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Penn Street
May. 8, 2017
Stats Report: Game 3, v Penn Street (away), May 7
Penn Street 288 all out off 40 overs. (A. Saigal 4-0-23-2; M. Hallam 8-0-45-2; M. Line 8-2-50-2 A. Bishop 5-0-21-1; R. Lambert 4-0-26-1)
Little Missenden Misfis 124 all out off 31 overs. (A. Saigal 37, M. Line 35)
Penn Street won by 164 runs.
- After two wins by a combined margin of 156 runs in their first two games of the season, the Misfits suffered their first loss of the year when they were beaten by 164 runs by Penn Street
- The Misfits' defeat ended an 8-game unbeaten run dating back to July of 2016
- The Misfits conceded the most runs in club history, 10 more than they allowed at Hit Or Miss in 2015
- The Misfits also allowed the highest partnerships for the seventh and eighth wickets (74 and 106 respectively) in club history - in both cases beating records that had stood since 1990
- Penn Street went from 93 for 6 to 288 all out, while the Misfits went from 120 for 4 to 124 all out
- The Misfits team featured three debutants - Aman Saigal, Manmeet Singh and Alan Brittan
- Mark Hallam took two wickets and is now the club's leading wicket-taker this season with 6
- Matt Line's two wickets took him to 5 for the season and leave him three short of becoming the eighth player in club history with 150
- Aman Saigal marked his Misfits debut by taking two wickets, including a catch off his own bowling
- Ash Bishop and Bob Lambert both took their second wickets of the season
- Ash Bishop is the most economical bowler of the season so far at 3.29 runs per over
- Ash Bishop was involved in the Misfits' first two run-outs of the season, one unassisted off his own bowling and one from a stop and throw by Aman Saigal
- David Tossell recorded two catches and a stumping. He is now tied 27th all-time with 21 catches and tied for fifth with 10 stumpings
- Patrick Walsh took a brilliant boundary catch for his first catch of the season
- Top run scorer Ash Bishop was out first ball, one of three Misfits to record golden ducks (the same amount as in the previous year's fixture). The others were Patrick Walsh and Mark Hallam (for the second straight game). In all, five Misfits were out for ducks.
- Guy Young faced 52 balls in scoring his 8 runs.
- Aman Saigal top scored with 37 off 59 balls, including 7 fours
- Matt Line scored 35 off 36 balls, with 7 fours, and now ranks second on the team with 89 runs at an average of 44.50, having scored at least 24 in his three innings this season
- More than half the Misfits' runs came in a fifth-wicket partnership of 70 between Aman Saigal and Matt Line
Misfits 124 runs for 10 wkts off 31 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 12.400
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 3.100
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 4.000
Penn Street 288 runs for 10 wkts off 40 overs.
- Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 28.800
- Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 4.000
- Run Rate (Runs per Over) 7.200
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.