- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs United Oxford Hospitals CC
May. 14, 2017
Stats Report: Game 4, v United Oxford Hospitals CC (home)
Little Missenden Misfits 102 for 10, 38.2 overs (D. Tossell 61, A. Bishop 14).
United Oxford Hospitals CC 105 for 5, 19 overs (L. Bishop 6-1-16-2; A. Reynolds 6-1-31-2; T. Jackson 3-0-18-1).
United Oxford Hospitals CC won by 5 wickets.
- The Misfits began their home season with a five-wicket defeat to United Oxford Hospitals CC, their second straight loss - taking the season record to Won 2, Lost 2
- This was the first successful run chase in the Misfits' four games this season
- Having scored 448 runs in their first two games, the Misfits have scored only 226 in the last two games
- David Tossell scored his first half-century of the season - and the club's second - by making 61 off 89 balls, including 9 fours. He is the club's second leading scorer with 107 runs this year
- Ash Bishop leads the team with 113 runs this season after scoring 14 off 49 balls, with 2 fours
- Lewis Bishop marked his first game this season by taking two wickets
- Andy Reynolds marked his Misfits debut by taking two wickets and a stunning catch in the slips (and dropping one!)
- Tom Jackson also made his Misfits debut, taking a wicket thanks to Ash Bishop's first catch of the season
- Leading wicket-taker Mark Hallam was held wicketless for the first time this season - but ended his streak of two straight golden ducks by scoring an unbeaten 2
Misfits 102 runs for 10 wkts off 38.2 overs.
Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 10.200
Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 3.833
Run Rate (Runs per Over) 2.661
United Oxford Hospitals CC 105 runs for 5 wkts off 19 overs.
Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 21.000
Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 3.800
Run Rate (Runs per Over) 5.526
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.