- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Cricket > Match Stats vs Hawridge & Cholesbury
May. 21, 2017
Stats Report: Game 5, v Hawridge & Cholesbury (home), May 21
Little Missenden Misfits 74 all out, 41.2 overs (D. Tossell 27, A. Bishop 16).
Hawridge & Cholesbury 75 for 3, 21.2 overs (A. Bishop 1.2-0-12-1; M. Hallam 6-0-15-1; B. Westbrooke-Burr 7-1-18-1) .
Hawridge & Cholesbury won by 7 wickets.
- The Misfits lost their third consecutive game, beaten by Hawridge & Cholesbury by 7 wickets to take the season record to: Won 2, Lost 3
- The Misfits have won the last two games they have played at Hawridge & Cholesbury but have now failed to win any of the last five home games against the same opposition (lost 3, drawn 2)
- The Misfits averaged 224 runs in the first two games of this season (both won), but have averaged only 100 in the last three games (all lost)
- The Misfits fell to 74 all out after being 60 for 2, and scored only 17 runs in the final 17.2 overs of the innings
- In the last three games, the Misfits have suffered the following batting collapses: 6 wickets for 4 runs; 8 wickets for 42 runs; 8 wickets for 14 runs
- David Tossell top scored with 27 off 68 balls in his 100th innings for the club, including 3 fours, and now leads the team with 134 runs this season
- In the past two games David Tossell has scored exactly 50 per cent of the team's runs (88 out of 176)
- Ash Bishop ranks second on the team with 129 runs after scoring 16 off 53 balls
- 41 of the team's 74 runs came in a 41-run partnership for the second wicket between David Tossell and Ash Bishop
- Guy Young has faced 103 balls this season, third-highest on the team, and has scored 12 runs - a strike rate of 11.65
- Mark Hallam took his team-leading seventh wicket of the season, caught and bowled, during a six-over spell. He has bowled a team-high 31 overs this season
- Ben Westbrooke-Burr, last season's Bowler of the Year, marked his first game of the season with one wicket in a seven-over spell
- Ash Bishop took a wicket with his first ball and now has three wickets this season at a team-best average of 11.67 and a team-best strike rate of 16.67
- Paul Harris played his first game of the season, recording a catch but going wicketless in his three overs
Misfits 74 runs for 10 wkts off 41.2 overs.
Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 7.400
Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 4.133
Run Rate (Runs per Over) 1.790
Hawridge & Cholesbury 75 runs for 3 wkts off 21.2 overs.
Bowling Average (Runs per Wkt) 25.000
Strike rate (Overs per Wkt) 7.110
Run Rate (Runs per Over) 3.516
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.