- Location & Directions
- Contact Us
- Club / Player Statistics
- Honours Boards
- Message Board
- General Cricket Information
- Laws Of Cricket
- 70/30 Prize Draw
- For Sale
- Administration Area
- Playing Availability
Statistics > Match Stats vs Chesham XI
May. 23, 2011
Stats Update (after Chesham XI game)
- Lee Quinton's 95 was the highest individual score for the Misfits in 2011 and the highest since Hugh Connor's 125 not out against Rosy Parkers on July 11, 2010.
- Lee Quinton's 95 and 3-39 made him the first Misfits player to score a half century and take three wickets in a game since Hugh Connor scored 71 and took 4-59 against Hyde Heath on June 15, 2008.
- Lee Quinton (121) has overtaken James Lyne (119) as the Misfits' top run scorer this season and has now tied Mark Hallam (5) as second-leading wicket taker behind Freddy Owen (7)
- Mark Hallam and Alan Lever are the only players to appear in all four Misfits games this season, with Mark leading the team with 29 overs bowled.
- Misfits' loss against Chesham XI continued a tradtion of slow starts to the season. We now have one match left in which to avoid a third straight winless month of May.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.