General Meet Rules
The official interscholastic rules will govern the competition. Particular attention is directed to:
1. All contestants must represent their respective high schools.
2. All contestants must meet eligibility requirements as outlined by the Georgia High School Association.
3. Contestants may enter no more than two (2) individual events and a total of four (4) events.
4. Each school shall be allowed no more than four (4) contestants in any individual events except the 50 and 100 yard freestyles where there will be unlimited entries allowed.
5. A school shall be allowed no more than four (4) teams in each relay event.
6. A swimmer or relay team is disqualified for one false start.
7. Scoring shall be through 9 places:
10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 for Individual events
20-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2 for relays
***For individual event, max 3 scorers per team per event.
***For relay event, max 2 scorers per team per event
8. Boys events will precede Girls events.
9. 8th grader & under must be swum as exhibition only.
10. Exhibition swimmers must be listed on the team entries and they cannot earn points for their team.
*** Meet Rules for NewRock County Championship will be provided later
2018 - NewRock High School Swimming | Team Website by FreeTeams