Terms of Service
Version updated August 14th, 2014
This web site is owned by Lab 18 LLC.We can be reached via e-mail through our Contact Us page
You must abide by these terms to use any service we provide. If you do not agree with these terms, please let us know and we will remove your account(s) and website(s).
We will notify users via the front page of this website - FreeTeams Home - if these terms of service change.
- You may not upload or post copyrighted material that you do not have permission to use. If you find a website in violation of these terms and you are the copyright owner, please use the Contact Us page to let us know and we will remove the material if it is proven to be in violation.
- You may not upload or post content that we deem harmful, unlawful, abusive or obscene. This includes but is not limited to profanity, pornography, and hate speech. We will normally ask you to remove the content first before taking further action. Repeat offenders or users who do not comply in removing such material after a request may have their accounts suspended or terminated. If you have any questions as to what regards content we do not allow, please contact us before posting.
- You may advertise on your website using text, images and video.
- You may not advertise on your website using online advertising services, such as Google Adsense, Yahoo Publisher Network, Adbrite, or Banner or Link exchange services. If you have questions as to what constitutes an online advertising service, please contact us before posting any ads.
- You may not post content that is considered spam, such as mass automated messages, advertising for third party services, and more. Decisions regarding whether content is spam is at the discretion of administrators.
- To have a website or user account deleted from the system, please contact us. We will implement these features in the future so that you may perform the actions on your own.