- 2018 News
- MEMBER TEXTS
- Dues Money Paid
- Prize Money
- Photo Gallery
- ID And Passwords
- Home Addresses, Phone #'s and Emails
- COUNTDOWN CLOCKS
- Experts Message Board
- Special Contests Message Board
- Final Standings and Group History
- Our Members Are Fans Of These Teams and Comics
- Bubble Contest
- Sweet 16 Contest
- Final 4 Cast Contest
- "Big Dance" Origin
- Seton Hall Coach Willard's Christmas Card
- College Basketball Links
- Dues Money Paid
- Job Decriptions
- NCAA Tournament Schedule
- Events Calendar
- CBS March Madness Song
- Email Etiquette
- Teams Of The Experts-Records
- Top 25
ONLY MEMBERS AND STAFF CAN SEE THESE BULLETINS, BLOCKED FOR GUESTS.
Dear 2018 Experts,
Another season of college basketball is just a few days ahead and our website opens November 1, 2017. Listed below are your user names and passwords. Please check over our address information and let me know if anything has changed. Membership will once again be $20.00 and we send you a stamped-self addressed envelope in the middle of February, 2018.
1) firstname.lastname@example.org PirateDave, (Seton Hall), 120 Hampshire Dr. Eaton, OH 45320 (Year13) email@example.com
2) firstname.lastname@example.org Rey Kuvelis (UCLA), 2515 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95605 (916)870-4855 (Year 13) email@example.com
3) firstname.lastname@example.org Doug Sharpe (Duke), 2432 N. Church Street, Burlington, TN 27217 (336)227- 6162 (Year 11) email@example.com
4) firstname.lastname@example.org Sonny (Carl) Snead (VA Tech), 4416 Eastport Blvd, Unit N-8, Little River, SC 29566, (540-392-4778 (Year 8) Ssneado@aol.com
5) email@example.com Steve Ross, (Tennessee), 770 Palmer Rd, Lexington, TN 38351 (731) 225-0075 (Year5) firstname.lastname@example.org
6) email@example.com, Rick Evans (West Virginia), 11 Hickory Ridge Rd, Princeton, WV 24740, 304-961-0729 (Year 6) firstname.lastname@example.org
7) email@example.com, Chuck Walker, (Tennessee), 28 Kenningston Cove, Jackson, TN 38305 (Year5) (731) 414-8549, firstname.lastname@example.org
8) email@example.com. Frank McCree, (Seton Hall), 115 Old Short Hills Rd, Apt 388, West Orange, NJ 07050 (973) 736-1793 (Year 4) firstname.lastname@example.org
9) email@example.com, Steve Kuchen,(Seton Hall), 807 Tanglewood Court, Manchester Township, NJ 08759 732-713-0125, (Year 4) firstname.lastname@example.org
Season 13, Bulletin #2-
To: All EXPERTS
Part 1 Rick: 14-1 Dave: 15-2 Sonny: 14-3 Doug: 13-3 Steve R: 13-3 Steve K: 13-4 Frank 13-4 Rey: 12-5 Chuck: 10-6 Part 2 Rick: 4-0 Steve R: 4-0 Dave: 3-1 Rey: 3-1 Doug: 3-1 Sonny: 3-3 Chuck: 1-3 Steve K: 1-3 Frank: 0-4 Check Our Special Contests Website For Details.
Notes: 1) Dues Of $20.00- Send To David Cunningham, 120 Hampshire Dr. Eaton, OH 45320 (Deadline is Feb. 17, 2017). 2) Steve Kuchen is our new Vice President And Will Be Responsible For checking the results of All CONTESTS. The man is a whiz at numbers, his word is final. 3) Bubble Contest Entries Must Be On Our Website By February 28, 2018. 4) Four teams of our Experts are ranked in the "Top 25". The other two have a good chance to be invited to the NCAA Tournament. 5) Any concerns, questions, or suggestions are encouraged. Don't hesitate to contact me. Hope your NEW YEAR is off to a great start! Warm regards, PirateDave ************************************************************************************************* Bulletin #5
Deadline is Feb. 17, 2018. Please send your $20.00 as soon as possible to :
120 Hampshire Dr
Eaton, OH 45320
Phone: (937) 336-5029
Would be great to have at least one more member, giving us a total of 10 Experts.
If you know of someone, please contact me.
Your cooperation is very much appreciated and 2018 should be another season of enjoyment.
Dave: $20.00,January 31, 2018
Frank: $20.00, January 31, 2018
Jim:$20.00, February 1, 2018
BULLETIN #6 Dear Experts,
I'm happy to welcome two new members to our group: Jim Douglas And Barbara Snead. We now have 10 members.
All our websites are now current and please check them all out.
Have a great weekend.
Main Website: no1experts.boards.net/
Special Contest Website Website: contests4experts.freeforums.net/
Our History Website: freeteams.com/u4expert/
Click: Our Yahoo Bracket Website
Password for all Our Websites: "ball2018"
*USERNAMES For All Websites:
* Barbara and Jim will need to use their entire email as their username for
our history website. (The 3 other websites will only need barbara4bb and jim4bb)
Read more: http://no1experts.boards.net/thread/6302/bulletin-6#ixzz572xw1L98 BULLETIN #7 Dear Experts: Just 24 days until Selection Sunday and the beginning of our 1018 bracket competition. Please take note of the following: 1) Our BUBBLE CONTEST will start a week from tomorrow (Feb. 21) and all entries must be posted by 6:00 pm on Sunday- February 25, 2018. Go to our Special Contests Website and follow the simple directions. 2) Our Yahoo Website is all setup and it's the earliest it's ever been made available. However, you won't be able to complete your bracket until Sunday-March 11th and the deadline is 10:00 pm, Wednesday- March 14, 2018. 3) The NCAA Tournament will run from Thursday-March 15 until the Championship Game on Monday-April 2, 2018. 4) An extra bracket will be awarded to the winners of our Sweet 16 Contest (on-going) and Buble Contest. 5) Please don't wait until March to become familiar with our sites. So much effort has been put into these activities and it's each member's responsibility to practice navigating all our features for each of our websites. Almost all groups require that each member do their own registering for their brackets......this is all done for you! 6) On the Yahoo website, a bracket name was assigned. However, feel free to change it if you desire another name. You may also change your password, but it must be put back to the original ("year2018") after the NCAA tournament games are over on April 2, 2018. 7) PRIZE MONEY will be awarded to 1st Place ($100), 2nd Place ($60and 3rd Place ($35). $5.00 is used for postage and money orders. 8) Please do not change your personal logo.......all took considerable time and helps to give our Yahoo Board a uniform appearance. 9) Biggest mistake by our EXPERTS.......you forget to LOG-IN. This has to be done for each website! 10) Please CONTACT me if you have any concerns or problems. You may email me at email@example.com or telephone (937) 336-5029. Check out the links for our websites and the updated standings for our ongoing CRYSTAL BALL CONTEST. Sincerely; PirateDave, Experts President Here are the LINKS to quickly locate our websites: 1) Our MAIN WEBSITE: http://no1experts.boards.net/ 2) Experts History Website: http://freeteams.com/u4expert/ 3) Special Contests Website http://contests4experts.freeforums.net/ 4) Yahoo Website for our BRACKET COMPETITION: https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/2214 UP-To-Date (Through Feb 12, 2017) CRYSTAL BALL STANDINGS
Dave: Correct-19, Wrong-5
Steve: Correct- 18, Lost- 6
Sonny: Correct- 18, Wrong- 6
Steve K: Correct 17, Wrong- 7
Frank: Correct- 17, Wrong- 7
Rey: Correct-16, Wrong-8
Chuck: Correct-14, Wrong-10
Dave: Correct-5, Wrong-2
Rey: Correct-4, Wrong-2
Steve R: Correct-5, Wrong-3
Sonny: Correct-5. Wrong-4
Steve K: Correct-3, Wrong-4
Frank: Correct-2, Wrong-5
Chuck: Correct-2, Wrong-6 BULLETIN #8 To: All Experts
From: President PirateDave
Re: Bubble Contest
1) Vice President Kuchen has posted the BUBBLE TEAMS on our SPECIAL CONTESTS WEBSITE.
2) CLICK THIS LINK: contests4experts.freeforums.net/ Scroll down to your name and make your selections.
3) MAKE SURE YOU LOG-IN! (You should know your USERNAME and PASSWORD)
4) Use the Reference Board (Front Page) which has great information about each team's record.
5) You may post your entries at this time. Deadline is Feb. 25, 2018 at 12 Noon.
Copyright 2018 - 2018 EXPERTS, Season No. 13 | Team Website by FreeTeams