- Photo Gallery
- Wrestling Room
- Events Calendar
- "Take You Down" & Highlight Videos
- Freq Asked ?'s for VAHS & VYWC
- VAHS Coaches
- VAHS Documents
- Verona Area High School Wrestling
- VAHS Wrestling
- VYWC Page -Youth
- VAMS Wrestling Page- Middle School
The 2017-18 VAHS Wrestling season draws near
Sep. 29, 2017
The wrestling season draws near and we are trying to cleanup some things from last year and plan for this year.
Things to note:
1. Please let Coach Woz or Coach Ott know ASAP if there are any Varsity uniforms out there -we are missing a few long sleeve warm-up shirts and a few pairs of warm-up fight shorts. Again please check at your house.
2. Open mat will start on Wednesday, Oct 4th at 7-8:30pm and the current plan is to continue every Wednesday until practice starts for the season. Bring along a workout partner your size and weight.
3. We have two new paid assistant coaches this year! Welcome Coach Matt Werner and Coach Chris Brown.
4. The Preseason meeting will again be during A+ and the date TBA.
5. We will plan to setup the VAHS Wrestling room the week before practice starts.
5. The first practice is on Monday, November 13th at 4pm.
6. We will have skinfold the first week of practice date & time TBA.
7. We are planning the Scrimmage for the 2nd week of practice again date/time TBA.
8. The new compression shirts have been ordered and can be used in competition this year! See below.
9. The MS team will start practice in October and November and any help with those practices would be appreciated.
You must be logged in and associated with this team to post comments. If you are logged in and associated with this team, then your user association type does not have sufficient permissions to post comments.